Xia® Spinal System
The Xia 3 and Xia 4.5 Spinal Systems together provide a comprehensive thoracolumbar spinal fixation offering that is rooted in proven core technology. Built on 15+ years of clinical success, the buttress thread blocker design remains unchanged since the system's first generation (Xia I) surgery in 1999. Ten unique screw offerings, seven rod options and multiple rod-to-rod, offset and cross connector choices make the Xia family one of the most adaptable systems on the market today.
Features and benefits:
- Constant major, tapered minor screw thread pattern designed for optimized purchase in pedicle (cortical) and vertebral body (cancellous) bone
- Buttress thread blocker designed to increase axial force, minimize radial force and lessen the chance for cross-threading during insertion
- Multiple rod options for intraoperative flexibility
- Intuitive instrumentation to suit multiple surgeon preferences for complex spinal pathologies
- ^DHF0000016688, DHF0000016729 & DHF0000033130