Only Stryker can back a world-class portfolio with an equally robust service offering.
One payment across the Stryker platform
Our financial products provide a range of smart alternatives designed to fit your organization’s needs. We offer flexibility beyond a cash purchase—enabling you to acquire our full portfolio of products. Ask your Stryker Regional Finance Manager or Sales Representative for assistance in finding the financial solution that best fits your needs.
- One payment for multiple pieces of equipment across service lines
- Add maintenance and service to any payment plan
- Increase operational efficiencies with one invoice
- Simplify your budgeting process
We offer numerous payment structures that can be customized to meet budgetary needs and help to build long-term financial stability.
The Supplier's Equipment Agreement
The Supplier's Equipment Agreement was developed in partnership with healthcare professionals who were looking for acquisition alternatives to cash and traditional finance agreements. It is designed to deliver state-of-the-art equipment without cutting into your capital budget. This turn-key solution allows you to acquire the technology you need today across multiple product lines through the regular purchase of disposables and implants.
Our ProCare Service programs allow your capital investments to work better for you. We focus on optimizing equipment uptime so your staff can focus on caring for patients.
For more information, visit www.stryker.com/procare or contact your sales representative.
A maintenance and service plan that allows you to balance equipment uptime needs and your budget. Protect includes Stryker support and service calls, parts, labor and travel.
A plan that provides enhanced services and solutions that support preventative maintenance initiatives, helping to optimize product life and availability. In addition to service calls and Stryker components, Prevent includes a comprehensive preventative maintenance program and documentation.
The plan for customers who need a comprehensive preventative maintenance and service solution. With OnSite, dedicated Stryker specialists will manage and care for your equipment. Specialists understand the unique challenges and demands faced by caregivers and are committed to helping ensure that your staff can focus on patient care.
OnSite facilities maximum performance with workflow management options related to utilization, equipment uptime, staff engagement and patient safety.
Performance Solutions partners with hospitals and physician practices to help improve quality outcomes, patient satisfaction and profitability.
- Customized Implementation Programs that drive care redesign to help improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of patient care.
- Programs are guided by Performance Intelligence that helps you understand, benchmark and make informed decisions about your orthopedic, spine and physician services.
- We develop and execute Alignment Strategies that align risk-based incentives among physicians and hospitals to help turn payment reform into opportunity.