Serrato® Implants and Instruments
This unique screw family features True-Tip technology, a dual lead thread pattern and 24 circumferential serrations on the distal tip of the screw. Its cortical cancellous thread pattern is a continuation of our clinically proven Xia design philosophy, and is built to maximize performance and purchase in both cortical and cancellous vertebral bone.
Features and benefits:
- True-Tip technology, defined by a self-centering, self-tapping 35o conical tip with threads that extend to the distal tip of the screw, allows for immediate bone engagement, reliable insertion and accurate control
- Serrations reduce the amount of work, i.e., insertion force, required to insert the screw compared to dual lead screws with traditional cutting flutes
- Dual lead thread allows screw to be inserted twice as fast (with half as many rotations) as a single lead screw, which may potentially increase OR efficiency
- Screws available in polyaxial, cannulated polyaxial, reduction and medial biased designs
- Compatible with power and navigation platforms