SDC3™ Information Management System
The SDC3 is a complete information management system that delivers a complete platform in one device—combining digital capturing, data management and data connectivity. While providing advanced features that meet the needs of the most demanding surgeon, the SDC3 remains extremely user friendly.
Features and benefits:
- User Profiles: Customizable user profiles provide the surgeon consistently set up equipment with the push of a button, allowing the nurse to focus on patient care
- Device & Voice Control: Allows surgeons to annotate on the fly from the 1488 camera head, wireless headset or wireless remote control
- iPad Functionality: Stryker’s Studio3+ Application enables surgeons to archive surgical media in a secure location and also provides the ability to share with patients and referring physicians
- Dual Channel: Record two video signals independently or simultaneously.
- MPEG4 (H.264) Encoding: Enables high-quality 1080p video to be stored using minimal space
- 1TB Hard Drive: Store up to 500 cases in the internal archive
- On-screen Device Status: Provides the surgeon a convenient way to view real-time device status such as insufflator pressure on the surgical display
- Customizable Surgical Timeout Checklist: Easily and efficiently conduct the timeout, print a hard copy and store a digital copy to the case file
- Studio3 Integration: Direct integration with Studio3 provides the ability to archive, edit and share surgical media, while maintaining HIPAA compliance
- Wireless Network Connectivity: Wirelessly integrate with hospital networks, such as Studio3, PACS and EMRs