1588 AIM Platform
The 1588 AIM (Advanced Imaging Modalities) is Stryker’s next generation visualization platform. The platform includes a number of technological advancements changing the way you visualize the surgical field. The 1588 AIM is designed to improve patient outcomes by offering not only premium optics with uncompromised platform integration and cross specialty functionality, but also advanced imaging capabilities—allowing you to see and do more in the operating room.
Features and benefits:
- Allows for standardization of video systems to one platform
- With advanced imaging, the 1588 AIM Platform is designed to improve the ability to identify critical anatomy, as well as increase efficiencies in operating procedures
- Offers 9 surgical specialties to optimize color and lighting settings by user and specialty
- Designed to illuminate posterior compartments of the surgical image and enhance visualization deep into dark cavities
- DRE (Dynamic Range Enhancement): Designed to improve visualization in the surgical field by creating a brighter image in dark and posterior compartments by up to 150%. Activation of DRE is done with a touch of a button on the 1588 AIM camera head
- Desaturation: Advanced imaging modality within the 1588 AIM Camera System that decreases the saturation of color in the image to the level preferable by the surgeon
- Clarity: real-time video enhancement device designed to improve visualization by increasing clarity, contrast and detail. This Military grade technology helps surgeons see through sub-optimal conditions by improving image quality up to 48%.